Trinity West Community
Management and Associates
Tom Picciano, LCAM
For accounting questions
Trinity West Community Association is "where busy days becomes country living..." Trinity West is a family oriented community conveniently located near some of Florida's finest schools, an elite business district, shopping, restaurants and plenty of activities for the entire family. The community is located only 15 minutes from the Suncoast Expressway/Veterans Expressway; this makes access to the Tampa and the Tampa International Airport Trinity West extremely convenient. Trinity West is a community designed for everyone, split into two phases with 321 single family homes that make up this lovely community. Trinity West is managed by Management and Associates, Community Association Management.
Call Toll Free: 1 (877) 626-2435
FGUA has restored reclaimed water to TW.
Meeting Information: Click here to view the upcoming Trinity West Association Meeting Calendar. All meetings are held at the Trinity College. All regular board meetings start at 6:30, ARC/ Appeal meetings start at 6:00. **Please note the Amendment to the Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions regarding Leasing Requirements as recorded in the County records. Click here to view.
PARKING REMINDER:This is a friendly reminder that there is NO PARKING PERMITTED at the Trinity College by Trinity West residents, unless, you are actually a student of the college with an actual parking permit. This is very important as you are subject to towing. This includes all commercial vehicles.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- BBQ grills must be stored out of site (back yard or garage).
- NO parallel parking on driveway aprons blocking the sidewalk or on grass areas.
- Please keep your sidewalk clean!
- NO littering in the community!
- PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG!
- All dogs MUST BE ON A LEASH OUTSIDE AT ALL TIMES. This is a violation of our documents and county law.
- There are many house numbers missing within Trinity West. Please be sure to REPLACE any missing numbers with the proper BLACK NUMBERS ABOVE THE GARAGE.
- Golf carts, go-karts, ATV’s, motorized bikes and any unregistered vehicle is PROHIBITED from all community roads and/or common areas.
- Vehicles parked on the common areas are subject to a violation and/or towing.
- Boats and RV’s are restricted in our community. Please refer to our documents.
Any changes, structure, painting, additions or fences must be approved by the ACC (Architectural Compliance Committee). Please refer to your deed restrictions covenants that you received when you bought the house. If you are renting the house it is your responsibility to ensure that your tenants are aware of the restrictions and comply with them. It can take up to 45 days for approval. If you DO NOT receive approval within 45 days of the application you are automatically DENIED per the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions. These covenants were designed to insure that Trinity West maintains a high level of property values by excluding those items that tend to depreciate those values. If you contemplate changing the color of your house , please be sure that your colors scheme complies with the approved themes and does not clash with neighboring houses, or has received approval prior to you painting the house. If you are simply repainting the house the same color, that is considered maintenance and does not need ACC approval. If you are not sure of your original color, check your electrical switch box in the garage, almost all the houses have the paint colors clearly marked on a box label.
**The vendors listed are not associated with Management and Associates in any way. They are mentioned as a convenience to the residents of Trinity West.
The resident is solely responsible for checking for the appropriate qualifications, such as experience level and insurance coverage.