PARKING REMINDER:This is a friendly reminder that there is NO PARKING PERMITTED at the Trinity College by Trinity West residents, unless, you are actually a student of the college with an actual parking permit. This is very important as you are subject to towing. This includes all commercial vehicles.
Meeting Notice: March 24th @ 6:30PM
As of January 14, 2015 the cost of a new entrance gate remotes is $35.
1/14/2015: Please be advised that the deadline for refurbishing the mailboxes has been extended to February 28th. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact Tom Picciano at 813-433-2004
Due to a recent resignation of a Board Director, there is vacancy for a Director’s position. The term will expire at the Annual Meeting in 2017. If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Management and Associates at 813-433-2027 and request a candidate bio form. To be considered for appointment; the completed form must be returned to Management and Associates by February 28th. The Board may choose to interview the candidates at the March Board meeting.
Trinity West Community Association bylaws Article IV Section 3 states: “In the event of death, resignation or removal of a director, his successor shall be selected by the remaining members of the Board and shall serve for the unexpired term of his predecessor.”
Important Rules & Regulations:
Any changes, structure, painting, additions or fences must be approved by the ACC (Architectural Compliance Committee). Please refer to your deed restrictions covenants that you received when you bought the house. If you are renting the house it is your responsibility to ensure that your tenants are aware of the restrictions and comply with them. It can take up to 45 days for approval. If you DO NOT receive approval within 45 days of the application you are automatically DENIED per the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions. These covenants were designed to insure that Trinity West maintains a high level of property values by excluding those items that tend to depreciate those values. If you contemplate changing the color of your house , please be sure that your colors scheme complies with the approved themes and does not clash with neighboring houses, or has received approval prior to you painting the house. If you are simply repainting the house the same color, that is considered maintenance and does not need ACC approval. If you are not sure of your original color, check your electrical switch box in the garage, almost all the houses have the paint colors clearly marked on a box label.
- BBQ grills must be stored out of site (back yard or garage).
- NO parallel parking on driveway aprons blocking the sidewalk or on grass areas.
- Please keep your sidewalk clean!
- NO littering in the community!
- PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG!
- All dogs MUST BE ON A LEASH OUTSIDE AT ALL TIMES. This is a violation of our documents and county law.
- There are many house numbers missing within Trinity West. Please be sure to REPLACE any missing numbers with the proper BLACK NUMBERS ABOVE THE GARAGE.
- Golf carts, go-karts, ATV’s, motorized bikes and any unregistered vehicle is PROHIBITED from all community roads and/or common areas.
- Vehicles parked on the common areas are subject to a violation and/or towing.
- Boats and RV’s are restricted in our community. Please refer to our documents.